The 2014 Consumer Financial Literacy Survey from the National Foundation for Credit Counseling shows once again that financial literacy needs to improve in America. But the problem isn’t necessarily a lack of knowledge. Rather, there is a ‘knowing-doing’ gap in financial literacy. In other words, knowing what to do — and doing what should be done […]
YOU CAN BE FINANCIALLY FREE. HERE’S WHY:I came from a low-income family and worked my way to wealth, literally going from zero to multi-millionaire. And if I can do it, so can you. To achieve financial freedom you need an unwavering sense of who you are and most importantly, what you will demand of yourself. It takes work and it doesn’t happen overnight. But if you’re ready to become financially free, you’ve come to the right place to learn how!
Enter your email address to subscribe to the blog and get subscriber only content.
How I Became A Self Made
- 12 Character Traits That Society Considers A Liability, But That Are Absolutely Key To Success!
- Success Is Not About Making All The Right Moves. Not Hardly. It’s More About Avoiding This…
- Infographic: Your Gift To Yourself. The Wonderful Benefits From Being Able To Retire Early!
- One Wife. One House. One Car. The Awesome Power Of Focus In Achieving A Successful Life.
- The Bridge Between Goals and Achievement
- Infographic: The Winning Money Habits Of Warren Buffett
- Are You House Poor Or Cash Rich? What Warren Buffett’s House Teaches About Financial Freedom
- 5 Things You Must Give Up To Become Financially Free
- 13 Strange Economic And Investing Terms, Explained Simply So That Anyone Can Understand Them!
- The Evolution Of A Billionaire: How Warren Buffett Made His First Billion Dollars!